Modular Spreader Beams
Seward Wyon provide a range of modular spreader beams for lifting capacities up to 150 tonnes and are available for applications up to 26 metres long. All beams have been designed and manufactured in-house and are supplied with full certification.
Modular spreaders are available in sections for ease of transport and are bolted together on site. Bespoke beams can also be designed, manufactured, tested and certified for one-off or specialist applications.
Stock sizes :
Seward Wyon has also developed a 100 tonne counter balanced lifting nail used extensively within specialised dismantling projects. The nails are supplied with modular spreader beams and tackle to provide a complete lifting assembly.
Spreader Beam Sales
Seward Wyon have been supplying a standard range of modular spreader beams since 1986, with a maximum load rating of 150 tonnes and maximum length of 26 metres.
30 TONNE UP TO 8MTR SPAN PER BEAM
CAPABLE OF 23 TONNES AT 10MTR
50 TONNE UP TO 12MTR SPAN PER BEAM
CAPABLE OF 38 TONNE AT 15MTR
50 TONNE LW UP TO 19MTR SPAN PER BEAM
CAPABLE OF 40 TONNE AT 20MTR
100 TONNE UP TO 12MTR SPAN PER BEAM
CAPABLE OF 45 TONNE AT 15MTR
150 TONNE UP TO 22MTR SPAN
CAPABLE OF 80 TONNE AT 26MTR
- Section lengths can be varied from 200mm up to 6000mm
- Simple bolt together sections allow easy transportation and storage between lifts
- Add extra sections over time to enable different configurations when required instead of purchasing a complete beam for your next lift
- Designed to the latest standard BS EN 13155:2003
- Seward Wyon spreader beams are proof load tested to 2 x SWL (Safe Working Load)
- All Seward Wyon spreader beams are supplied with :
- Where Seward Wyon’s standard range of modular spreader beams are not suitable for your requirements, Seward Wyon has the in-house capability to design and engineer a total package from initial concept to completion, using the latest Solid Edge CAD systems and software. Chartered, Design and Project Engineers qualified in structural and mechanical design work with Fabricators, Coded Welders and Fitters to offer a first class design and fabrication service.
- EC Declaration of Conformity
- Proof Load Test Certificates
- NDT Test Certificates where required
- Third Party Witnessing Certificates if required
- All material certification
- Specialist paint finish certification where required
- Coded Welder certification where required